In today’s episode, we are going to be talking about one of the biggest resistance factors that come your way when it comes to stepping out into your calling and that is self-doubt.
If you listened to Episode #26 we talked all about resistance and what I know from a decade of coaching women is that a lack of belief in yourself, self-doubt, and a lack of confidence really holds us back from walking out in the God-given dreams and gifts that we know we are supposed to.
Belief and CONFIDENCE are crucial to living the life you were born for.
True transformation is loving yourself because you are made in the image of God. Holiness is not self-hatred or self-deprecation.
I’m giving you some quick tips on how to INCREASE your confidence and overcome self-doubt by partnering with a healthy sense of self-love and the truth of who you are.
1. Identify what shame sounds and looks like in your life. Has failure told you that who you are is a failure? You are not your past, success, or struggles. Stop the shame cycle.
2. Replace lies for TRUTH. What’s the truth of who you are and how God sees you?
3. Focus on being, THEN doing. Be to do. Get in touch with who you really are.
4. Surrender and put yourself in alignment with the spirit God has put inside you.
5. Practice fast failure. Action creates clarity, confidence, and growth. Learn from your mistakes!
6. Develop the skill set you need to be excellent.
7. Cleanse your surroundings and heart from anything that would cause you to compare and compete.
If you’re loving what I’m sharing then don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe.
If you want to show me some love then leave a review! It will help others to find the podcast & you could be featured in our Passionista Shoutout!!
Don’t forget to grab your FREE confidence mantra here!
Passion is Everything,
P.S. Be sure to join me here over in the Make Your Passion Pay You Community where you can connect with other like minded women and get all the latest resources for you to turn your passion into an online business. See you there!